FOR USERS & STUDENTS
1 How does TrevoLearn Work?
TrevoLearn is a platform where career professionals can learn strategies needed to upshoot Their career from other experienced professionals.
Too much focus has been given to technical skills, making professionals lack other necessary information and soft skills they need for their Career success.
Career progression and success doesn’t depend on technical abilities alone. Information is key and you can only get this information from people who have experienced whatever career path you’re choosing for yourself.
This is what TrevoLearn is about.
2. What type of courses will you find on TrevoLearn
Trevolearn only hosts courses that are not Technical in nature but are very beneficial to anyone in that career path. For example, courses like:
- How to land a Remote Job as a Data Analyst
- How to pitch yourself to a prospective recruiter
- How to get jobs that can help you relocate via LinkedIn or other platforms. Etc.
Trevolearn doesn’t host professional certification courses because there are already more than enough platforms hosting those.
3. Are the Courses one-off or subscription based ?
Trevolearn has both. You will see in the course details before purchasing any course whether it is recurring monthly payment or one-off and lifetime access.
4. Are there certifications for each course ?
Not all courses have attached certificates after completion. Depending on the course you purchase, you will know if a course has an attached certificate before purchasing. However, some courses may not be without certificates and this is because the nature of TrevoLearn courses are not exclusively ‘professional’ in nature.
FOR CREATORS / INSTRUCTORS
1 How does TrevoLearn Work?
TrevoLearn is that platform that helps you sell your wealth of Knowledge while earning passively.
Your full time Job is important to you but you have too much to give to people in your career path asides Technical skills.
TrevoLearn is that right platform that the helps you market and sell your knowledge while you earn money passively without leaving your full time Job
2. What type of courses do we accept ?
We accept courses that are not Technical in nature but are very beneficial to anyone in that career path. For example, courses like:
- How to land a Remote Job as a Software Developer
- How to Attract recruiters into your linkedin DM
- How to get jobs that can help you relocate via LinkedIn or other platforms.
- How to apply for Product management Jobs in the UK as an immigrant. Etc.
We do not accept courses like:
- Product management beginner course
- Data Analytics with Python
- UI/UX with Figma.. etc.
- Any course that requires the use of Technical skills and tools or softwares in a particular field or career will not be approved. There are already tons of these kinds of courses littered everywhere. Let us help upcoming professionals by sharing real life strategies especially the ones you have adopted and that you know a lot of people are oblivious about.
We only approve courses where experienced professionals help other professionals by sharing practical blueprints of their professional success. However, creators can recommend other professional courses in their videos.
3. How Do I get my course published on TrevoLearn?
Once courses are uploaded and submitted, It undergoes review by the TrevoLearn team.
Once the course meets our guidelines and standards, The course shall be approved within 24 to 48 hours.
Any user who explores courses.trevotechng.com will be able to purchase the course
As a creator or instructor, you can also be a student. The creator dashboard has both features of a student and a tutor
4. How do I make money from my courses as an instructor/Creator?
Once a student purchases your course as a creator, 70% of the payment is credited into your wallet as an instructor/creator which you can withdraw into your bank account or paypal .. 30% is used to cover for marketing and administrative expenses by TrevoLearn as well as payment processing fee and other resources needed to help you generate more sales as a course creator.
5. Do I need to pay any monthly fee for hosting my courses on TrevoLearn?
No you don’t .. It’s 100% free to have your course published on TrevoLearn
6. Are the courses one-off or subscription based ?
Depending on how long your course is, as a creator/instructor, you have the option of making your course subscription based or one-off.
Although, whichever one you choose may determine how frequently people pay for your courses.
However, you have the full right to make your course payment fee recurring until the user unsubscribes from your course.